Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Quick pregnancy update

At my appt on Monday the midwife told me that things are making progress (75% effaced & 1-2cm dilated), so we're expecting the arrival of our son any day now. She thinks that I'll deliver a "little" early. We'll keep you posted and be sure to provide some pictures when the baby Isaiah arrives :) For now I have to go do my 1/2 hr on the treadmill to speed this thing up (hubby's orders)!

9 comments:

Courtney said...

Dearest Julie, you are AMAZING for giving birth to this new life! If only babies responded to other people's timetables... ;)

Irene said...

I had the urge to pray for you today. God loves you Whites!

jhoch said...

So excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet boy!

SIX Thirys said...

We're excited for you! Soak up and remember ALL that happens in the next few days. New life is such an incredible gift! Praise God for little Isaiah!

Alyssa said...

We're thinking of you both. I can't believe it's been almost a year since we saw you last at Keith and Courtney's wedding!

Chunny and Me said...

We will be praying for you guys! So excited!!!

Chris

Andie said...

Can't wait to see photos! Glad he's here!!!!
A

SIX Thirys said...

Congrats, Whites! We can't wait to see pictures of Isaiah! Post soon!

Chunny said...

Ok so... Is Isaiah really here?! If so Sweet!!

Chris