Monday, September 15, 2008

Showered with blessings...

Here are a few pictures from last weekend's church baby shower in the Seattle area. The Lord really provided for our kiddo through these wonderful ladies and I was very grateful to get time to fellowship with friends (especially those who made the journey across the state from Spokane!!). Thank you :)



On Saturday long time friends from the Portland area also showed love & excitement for baby Isaiah. We now have no doubts that he will be well clothed & diapered. A few pictures from the beautiful event...

Now we wait... Only about a month (plus or minus) until our baby boy makes his way into the world! We are quite eager to see him.

4 comments:

jhoch said...

You look great Julie! Many blessings are in store for you both with your little Isaiah on the way. Soon enough you'll be commenting on blogs at 4am, too :).

Dustin & Heidi Greenup said...

Yeah Julie! You're on the home stretch. It was so much fun going to your shower. I'll be praying for you as the weeks wind down for a safe delivery. Blessings dear friend. Heidi

SIX Thirys said...

Julie, you look so cute pregnant! I'm excited to "see" baby Isaiah soon. Thank you again for my emergency phone call last week. YOu'r a blessing!

Katie said...

Julie and Joe - can I just say I really like the name you've chosen for this little guy - two men God has used in my life greatly, I'll pray he grows up to be as Jesus-centered.

I'd love to catch up with you sometime.