
Look at that keeper!
Back in July Joe went sturgeon fishing for the first time with Julie's dad & a family friend on the Columbia River. He'd been wanting to go for quite some time, but the trip they'd planned for June got cancelled because of some crazy wind in the gorge. Believe it or not that prehistoric looking fish was one of very few caught that day (my hubby probably got quite a few jealous glances from seasoned fishermen) and tasted great (though I'm no expert at cooking it yet). The nice thing about sturgeon is that at 47" long, even split among the three guys in the boat there was enough for at least two dinners for each family.

On another note, baby Isaiah is still doing well. He's an active little guy and we're getting quite excited for his arrival in October. Of course, things are getting a bit uncomfortable for mommy, but the Lord has been gracious during the pregnancy. I really tried to get a couple of pictures to show how big I'm getting in the last few weeks, but I left our camera in Oregon on a recent trip. So I'll post a few after my mom visits in a few weeks.
Joe just finished his summer job on Friday and is heading back to Providence Classical Christian School for teacher prep week on Monday. Things will definately pick up the pace from here on out and I may need a few more naps to try to keep up.
1 comment:
Can't wait to see photos!! I can't believe your baby is coming to the outside soon :) this is very exciting.
are you still working? how is it?
Post a Comment